Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trailer Rally Rosyln Washington

Here are the photos from the 2013 Rosyln Trailer Rally.

Sandy and I got there a bit later than we would have liked, but they made room for us and everyone was very welcoming.

The little Buro drew more attention than I thought it would.
This little fiberglass trailer has a pop-up top






This Spartin is a lot like mine, just 4 feet longer and much nicer too!!!!


This Spartin interior is one of the floor plans with the kitchen on the wrong side in my humble opinion!

The gas stove was used in place of the expandable table that came in the other floor plans.

See how happy Sandy was with the interior of the Spartin. The couch is a factory piece that was just reupholstered. Mine had a small end table with storage at each end of the couch.

I feel in love with the wood work in these Spartins.

I'm not so sold on the polished bathrooms






















I did not find out what this is, but it is older maybe 50's

What does the song say?     "the best view is the view looking in!"

Holidays are very popular and I see why.

Lots of interesting things are added to the tonge area......

These little Shastas were by far the most common at this event.


No comments:

Post a Comment