Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DUST ON THE BIBLE

I just heard a great song by the Whites.....Dust on the bible

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dust+on+the+bible+whites&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=748ECF6F50ACBB38B61F748ECF6F50ACBB38B61F


Man did it ever hit home for me........not that Sandy and I do not read our Bibles, we do, mine is getting rather worn.

I must say I'm very grateful for the love I have developed for my Bible.

I grew to love and understand the Bible once I found a t.v. show "Through The Bible with Les Feldick"

I started looking for a way to attend church without going to church.....with T.B.I. crowds and noise are too difficult for me, I tried to attend a small church and loved the message and the heart felt love for Jesus and the "Word", but just did not feel the over stimulation was right for me.......

Anyway the t.v. show really helped, it is very down to earth and Mr. Feldick's knowledge of the Bible is truly amazing.

As for the song......I just can't help thinking about what a different world we would live in if more of us used our Bibles often enough to keep the dust off.

I also miss all the old songs I grew up with that openly mentioned God, Jesus and the Bible.

Thanks and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment