Monday, February 17, 2014

IF YOU LOVE OLD CARS

I have a treat for old car buffs.....most of these are on a car lot and are for sale!!!




Most of the following are for sale.....bring lots of cash....the "T" is something like $125,000.00




























This is for Mat!!!!

















My first legal car was a 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton like this one......sure wish I still had it!!!!



A pair of Lincons....1956 and 1955?








 
And here we have a Mercury!!!!!!If I was going to build a mild custom it would be one of these....











I traded my 1958 Ranchero for 3 cars a few years ago.....one of the cars was a Mercury like this with a coppped top






3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I used to have a 1954 Mercury in original condition. I sure miss that car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There's some very cool and interesting cars there! I wish I would have bought that Merc from you! That is my all time favorite vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting and varied cars and bikes for sure...

    ReplyDelete