Friday, January 16, 2015

Why oh why did I buy a Ford !!!!!!!!


As you may know I purchased a Ford F-350 this summer to pull my new (to me) toy hauler.






I sold a Dodge 3/4 ton crew cab truck that I had for many years......never once did I regret having the Dodge and selling it was a very difficult thing for me.

The Ford must have known my  feelings from day one.....I would feel guilty every time I talked about the Dodge within ear shot of the Ford......just like I would feel guilty talking bad about a child's parent in front of said child.

Well after a few hundred miles pulling the big toyhauler I was beginning to like the big Ford.

It has lots of room for guests.....a few weeks ago one of my blog subscribers, Hippy Chick asked if she could met me while she was in Quartzsite. I did agree to met her in town and soon she was asking if I ever planned to go to Parker  could she and her friend catch a ride so they would not have to drive their buses......so Dean and I invited them along.......I was terribly worried about the noise of two women in the back seat so I asked Dean to please keep control of the conversation.

He did a fairly good job.....another challenge tackled. We went over to checkout a camp spot my other blog friend Doug had told us about, it is part of the race track for the Parker Off Road Race  here is a link:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTcd.qyblUOgQAaSUlnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBsOXB2YTRjBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&va=parker+off+road+race+2015&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001



Yours truely

not sure what Dean was looking at.....my money is the dog walking his way.

We also ran into another full timer, Tim from Idaho. Very nice guy who lives in his homemade trailer.


The rest of the day went well, but my hopes of being a matchmaker for my friend Dean feel short.....two old hippies......I thought it might have lead to some sparks......wrong....oh well.


The Ford made it to Parker and back on it's own that day no problem........then this....




 Sure lost any of my love the next day when it would not start......and just as I was  getting used to it a little....tow job.....dealer in Parker and $5,000.00 not my idea of a good time.

Well a little over a week later I did get it back and so far it is running, but I say a prayer everytime I get in it and I hear so many odd noises.....not fun.
The Ford knows I'm mad......look how it parks over by Dean instead of next to my door.

Speaking of prayers....right now one of mine is about you...God Bless you

Papa



4 comments:

  1. I miss the Dodge too! Hopefully now this one will be good too! Love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder why nobody noticed the plastic bag on the tail pipe of the sandrail?

      Delete
  2. Playing mobile games is the most enjoyble activity for kids and adults. The technological superiority battle between smartphones and tablets continues in the mobile gaming industry. It is unfair not to include friv games if the best games list is made regardless of which operating system friv is operating. Whether on a mobile phone or on a smart phone, play subway surfers adventures continue without interruption. In this game you are addicted when you play, your hero runs away from the station attendant every time. In order not to get caught, it is necessary to jump over the trains, run on the rails and pass under the other obstacles.
    Strategy games are attracting a lot of attention, especially on smartphone platforms. Here friv4school offers you the pleasure of playing games on your smartphones. The game madness that started in the PC world at the beginning of the 2000s; As smartphones like 2010 dominated the market, they lost their supremacy. That's why we make a list of the best strategy games for Android in particular. If you're talking about the best Android-compatible strategy games, you can browse these 5 games. We have compiled for you the strategy games that are indispensable for game lovers.Slither.io, friv dress up,Agar.io, Cut the Rope, papas louie, Splix.io, Zlap.io.Link http://friv.party/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete