Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Finally after many months I was able to get back into my blog to post!!!!!!

I finally got a chance yesterday to get back into my blog.


After a whole new learning curve I was able to re-learn how to post photos......we are talking hours of frustration here......


I took the Hartley Bobber out for a show and shine last weekend.....broke down just as I was pulling into register......ended up calling Sandy to see if she could grab the little trailer, some straps and rescue me.

She was a sweetheart....she dropped everything and ran after the trailer......she had never hooked a trailer up so it was a bit of a nail bitter and sure helped that Derrick my 13 year old grandson was there to do all the things needed to hook up the trailer......THANKS DERRICK YOU SAVED THE DAY!!!!!!!
It sure helped ease my worries when she was able to send a few photos......wonder how we ever got by before smart phone and internet!

Here it sits......pretty bad for a bike with less than 100 miles.....after it cooled down and got trailered home it started right up and then died again after about 2 miles.....another trailer ride.....I think it is a bad ignition module....if so that is an easy fix!!!



The bike did get lots of attention that feeds my ego and makes me feel all young and cool.....lol!!!!

 Aden my almost three years old great grand son and his little sister were with G.G. (Sandy...G.=great G.=grandma) so they got to come visit too.

Aden was not too excited with the motorcycles or the cars, but he sure liked the jungle gym....about all he could do was climb the stairs and then climb back down....

Playing on the playground equipment is much more fun than looking at old cars for a 3 year old!!! 




He is the moment Aden caught eye of a little teardrop trailer he could play in......so much for the stairs!!!!


There is a guy I have seen at a few car shows  who drives a odd homemade MGTD ish car with a home made teardrop trailer....he is a very nice laid back sort of fellow and I always enjoy seeing him. He had set the trailer up next to the playground with a few toys inside....he posted a few signs inviting kids of all ages to go inside and play.  Aden had a ball and was not happy when he had to leave.





Thought I would pick up with some of the unique things around Quartzsite from the winter of 2014-2015

I always get a kick out of things you don't get to see every day
I ended up making friends with the young couple who owned this buggy, they ran a tent that sold solar and satellite tv stuff.....very nice folks

I thought this buggy was a bit different than most of them with this grille.








Notice I rarely take photos of normal stuff......LOL


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got the blog going again! Derrick says "eh, it was no big deal, and you're welcome!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete