Friday, November 22, 2013

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!

Seems every body is dealing with the weather this week.......

I have been trying to make my trip around the weather.....sitting still till the storms pass seems like the thing to do so here I sit all by myself in one of my favorite desert spots so far.

Then the phone rings and all hell breaks loose.......

Sandy calls to ask if I have talked to Randi, my caretaker of all my stuff....poor child should have never agreed to that!!!!

No I have not talked to Randy....why I ask?

The wind blew last night.....I'll let the photos tell the story




Kind of makes me wonder why I try to take care of my collection.....
That box is one of ten carbon fiber hoods ever made for the Crossfire......sure hope it is ok!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything will be ok! Don't stress and don't worry about it. When you get home everything will be as good as new! Just enjoy your winter vacation! Love you!

    ReplyDelete