Monday, November 10, 2014

OLD TIRES

I got things packed, kissed Sandy googbye for just a few weeks this time. Sandy will fly to Arizona for Thanksgiving so I'll see her then.

I got to California, about 1/2 way between Needles Nevada and Parker. I'm just across the river from Havasu, when I heard a big bang.
Blew what looks like a new tire, but it's not........ pressure was just checked a few hours ago. Looks like the tires are about 12 years old ....trailers not that old....what's up with that? Could be the seller changed the old tires for some real old ones. Oh ya....the spare has a hole the size of a tennis ball.

I set up camp for now very close to where I camped last year on my way to Quartzsite .
I like this part of the desert, very peaceful with nobody around. I'll go to Parker for tires today.

For some reason I am not able to post photos, I'm not alone so I might need to change hosts....what a pain.
I'll try to post photos later.

I'm fine truck is fine but trailer took a big hit as will my wallet later today when I replace 2 tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment