Friday, September 13, 2013

Had a very busy day yesterday

I'd like to share just a little about TBI .....we have funny little emotional qerks that we cannot control...some have ticks, some laugh at the wrong time, some talk on and on and on, some do not talk much at all....some of use cry at inappropriate times....I an one of the criers, but once in awhile I cry at appropriate times....out of pure happiness for others.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11oMu365xYU#action=share


I did get a little done on my solar panels yesterday...got some help from a stranger who pulled over at the end of my driveway on his bog bad scooter to talk with his wife, he was very gracious and made sure I had the panels safe before he went on his way.
I got one of the panels bolted down before fatigue set in....I was as tired as I ever remember being. Tired to the point I was afraid I might not be able to climb down off the top of the 5th wheel, a few mins of rest and I finally just forced myself to get down. I took some photos, but never checked to see if the sim card was installed.......I'll have to retake some photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment