Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PLEASE COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!!!!!!

Me at my best, Sandy the wife God meant for me to be happy with and two of our grand daughters who are now all grown up!!!

Sandy and Shelby our granddaughter

This may not be my best but the chicken was!!! This is just a small part of our family.

Sandy, and two more grandchildren

Our football star...grandson

My daughter, her heart is as beautiful as that smile

Granddaughters

Son Mark, Sister Pricella and Mark's sister Michell....my daught again

This is Sandy's big sister.....she did not know about Sandy and the rest of the family till she got a phone cal a few years ago asking her if her dad was......well you get the idea. What a great addition to the family.



And this little guy is my GREAT-Grand-Son.....Elmer Fud!!!



As close to a photo of Ice_Maiden as I'll ever get.....lol


Vicky a friend who understands TBI and looks a lot like my niece, but is not related

These kids took years to figure out I'm not related by blood.....just love!!!!

My brother from another mother and father and his way too beautiful wife
Thanks Earl......that thing is so cool even a photo as little as this one works.

Deno, Derrick, Randi

How did I get to look my age....59


 Wow today 3 people from foreign lands, a flirt, a teacher and a mystical creature came to my Party.


This young lady has a great trailer....

Told Ya!!!







Below are 8 of my friends....one of these are not like the others.....can you figure it out???? Hint....it's not the van!!!











If you think my stories are a bunch of Bull.....just find this beautiful lady and I bet she would tell you it a bunch of truth!!!!!  She's also the one who warned me not to risk all my money on fullishness .... wish I'd listened.




Dec. 21 is my birthday and I have been thinking how much I would like for everyone to come to my birthday party.....

Here is what I'm thinking.....get a photo of yourself and anyone else who may want to be a part of this include where you are located and email it to me at: delmontday@hotmail.com

I will add the photos to my blog.


A friend in Montana
Montana


Thanks DelMont

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think so.....did you not see it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Del, This is great! What a lovely family you have!! Happy day after your birthday!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete