Sunday, December 1, 2013

Backtracking a bit

I have been so busy since getting here in Quartzsite meeting old friends and new friends who are tribe members from Bob Well's web site CheapRVLiving.com.

I thought I'd go back and see what I have left out from my trip down here......GAS $4.89
Please let me know how many farm animals are in this photo!!!!
 I drove into Earp, California......this is it folks!!!!



Here I am with the tribe.....folks have been coming and going everyday since I got here.

Jeff a young man from Jersey he is about 6'3" and he fit in there just fine. Nice guy hope to cross paths with him again.

The old blue Chey belongs to a very interesting lady, Lisa, who has traveled the world, she spent 7 years in the jungle sleeping on a hamick. Lisa is a treasure chest of information. The white van is a couple Mark and Donna.....I think I will ask if I can write a whole post about them, I admire their choices and them in general.

Al, he has one great set up in his van.
Al has a blog....http://rollingsteeltent.blogspot.com/2013/06/meet-rolling-steel-tent.html
Lisa has allergies, so she asked for some help getting the carpets out and redoing her van.....folks jumper right in to help her.....Al is busy out back while Donna is supervising.....lol....Mark, Donna's husband, Al and Donna really are doing a great job.

Here is Mark planning the next move and Lisa worrying about where her 60" tv will go!!!!




Wonder who this guy is calling #1
Add caption
Yesterday, we got together threw together what we had and made a great Lamb soup with potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms and I'm not sure what else....it was good, but I put some of Sandy's Red Pepper Jalapeno jam and some hot sauce and really made it special.....we had around 15 guests many who brought more food and we had a pot luck.....many tried the jam and I made converts out of them.....invest in Jalapeno Jam stocks I think it's going up!!!! 
I was greeted by a nice sunset.....I tried to get the colors, but my camera (or is it me?) just never gets the beauty of the sunsets.


2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be with my tribe. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragonfly, wish you could have made it!!!!
      What about January,
      I'm just south of Lake Havasu right now with Bob, Donna and Lisa who I met at the Thanksgiving meetup.

      Delete