Thursday, February 21, 2013

My 3rd day feb.9

Once out of Knab, I headed on over to Page, Az.

A quick look at the low water level at Lake Powell was a bit of a shock.





On the way out of Page I stopped to take a few photos of the valley as a storm was moving in;








A quick run over to the South rim of The Grand Canyon to try out my new free National Parks Pass.

I found it extremely windy and cold.....felt bad for the tourists who may be there for the first and only time.

 
I took one photo just to say I was there with the little trailer......I have been there a few time and must say it worth the trip winter and summer both......the north rim is pretty good too....don't miss it!!!

If you look close you can see the old rock tower just above the cab of the old Dodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment