Thursday, February 21, 2013

Solar Power

I broke down today....payday....and got a solar panel kit second hand.....it's one from Harbor Freight.

We'll see how it works...the last few days have been cloudy so I jumped the system with my truck to charge it up for the night......

My engineer friend Kamper Bob packed up and left today.......he was a lot of help for me learning about the solar systems and the little trailers.........I will miss him....tomorrow I'll take photos of my camp minus the 5th wheel Scamp parked next door......now it's just Dean his two dogs and myself.

Yesterday was a busy day as far as snowbird days go.....we drove into Parker, the closest wally mart....the trip and bad weather moving out took a toll on me......but I'm feeling better today.

My doctor was correct when she told me I would feel better at lower altitudes and warmer temps.

Please stay tuned for more later.

Del

No comments:

Post a Comment