Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stupid Wind Fix

Today, my grandson Derrick asked when my next post was going to happen......

Kind of been in a funk since my solar panels got broken by the wind.

They still work, but not at the level they were so I'm conserving as much as I can......that means I have been reading more.....too much really as my eyes give out if I read too much....even though I am feeling and doing much better down here in the desert!!!

Anyway...next problem....I forgot my charger for my camera....so now photos for awhile....ooooppps!!!

I got some big tent nails and nailed down my solar panels and budgied them so I think they are safe now the wind is dieing down...lol

Today i spent a lot of time relaxing as yesterday I overdid things with the reading and all....so it has been an easy day....I cooked some oatmeal for a late breakfast.....read and visited with Dean.

Dean came over this afternoon to invite me to dinner.....he keeps treating me to his cooking....so far we have had two steak dinners that were overcooked and one tasty, but killer chilli dinner...tonight he said I need to cook so he can get a good steak.....lol

He bought a package of small thin inexpensive cuts of meat and they are the toughest to cook poor guy....hope he never reads this....lol

Dean has been great we spend many hours swapping stories and seem to find each other interesting.

Derrick called me and we had a good conversation.....I love and miss out time together more than anything else about Utah......hope we get some good time together next summer.


Time to go

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Derrick says he misses you too! And he can't wait to spend time with you this summer!

    ReplyDelete