Friday, January 31, 2014

What Happens to Relationships After Brain Injury?





Please check out this website by clicking the following.




What Happens to Relationships After Brain Injury?



I'm so grateful to those who have stuck it out with me long enough for us to work past this.

Unfortunately there are others who have fallen out of my life, some quietly and others who inflicted me with tremendously hurtful acts.



Oh well...life is goi going well for me now and most of my relationships are improving.



I think one of the hardest parts was my relationship with my wife, Sandy, today we both feel closer than ever and very much in love with one another......Thanks Sandy for all you have done and all the hours you spent praying of us. I love you.



I hope you all take a few minutes and check out this website so if you ever have someone else in your life who gets a little bump on the head you have a little bit more understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment