Monday, March 18, 2013

A quick look around town













This little gal is from Minnesota, her name is Cheri she has spent most of her life living on the beach in California.....the front and rear of her van is covered with bumper stickers....but....she IS NOT a hippy....lol   She is a vender here in Quartzsite and she had many pointers for me when I come back.....she was packing up today to head over to California to some hot springs there.





I stopped back by the RV park with all this metal art.....I got to meet Gene, the owner and artist..... very interesting man. 







This thing is very large......check  out the cars on the bridge!!!!




This is Gene




Quartzsite once was the home of a herd of camels the army was trying to train for desert work, thus the camel reference.






This little guy was very shy....but I did get a few shots of him.



This is the best and last one!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment