Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Faces

Last night I had problems sleeping again....today we had a cloudy day and I felt it ALOT!!!!

I did get a chance to install the new sprocket on the "CHOPPER"  my motorized bike.....made all the difference in the world, now it is so much better to ride......I do not have peddle as fast as I possibly can to start it and let out the clutch and it can now be ridden much slower at idle so going around corners is much safer.......and it still goes down the road plenty fast enough for me....I never did get it up to full speed before.

I thought I had some photos of it in the blog....but....only ass background to other camp photos like this:



ooops not here yet!!!!!

I plan to start adding my new found friends as they come along.

Yesterday Dean and I went out to the dump with some trash, picked up the new sprocket for the bike, drove out to look over the long term parking areas here at Quartzsite....interesting place, I need to go back and take photos.

We meet a few interesting people yesterday one was a lets say 90 year old man who is building a 3 wheeled bike powered by a chainsaw motor with a comercial cloths washer 10 speed gear box...sound as interesting as him.....I'll get photos and add his story if I get the chance.

Dean and I also drove out by bald mountain and spotted an old building....there we ran into a couple maned Gillbert and Shanon.....he lives here year round and seems to know the area, she comes out for a few weeks every year.....the old building was home and workshop for a man who carved iron wood over 100 years ago.....I will go to the museum and see what I can find out......now that I have the bike I feel I can get around more....90 mpg








Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment