Saturday, March 23, 2013

"LIL BOBBER" breaks down

The other day I rode "LIL BOBBER" my motorized bike into town to visit a new friend Gene....he is the metal artist....he is thinking of building a motorized riding contraption.....maybe a horse or a couch?


We rode over to Shorty's so he could look at the 3 wheeler....

Last I heard it will be a couch....lol

I rode over to the library to check out a few books and as I was heading back towards town the bike broke. I pushed it a bit over to the hardware store bought a small crescent wrench and fixed it the best I could.....got a bout 1 mile closer to the camp, but it died so I removed the chain and tried to peddle it.....that did not work so I started pushing it home.....just then Dean drove up.....he usually does not use the road I was on so I feel blessed!!!  Dean does not believe.....but I do!!!! Thanks LORD
Dean went back and got my truck so I could bring it home.....I was sweating and it was only 85 degrees.





I'm not sure what to do next??? fix it $35 if I can find parts,buy a new bike  ($125) that I fit??? or just wait till I get home and use the hub of one of my bikes?????

My view from the porta potty


Just thought you should see it!!!!


I found this parked in a rv park....better than a dune buggy.


Dean is picking up his grandson tomorrow, I'll stick around while he drives to Phoenix, they will spend the night and then pull out.
I plan to stick around just a few days and then start heading north.....to Oatman Az....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=oatman+az+ghost+town&qpvt=oatman+az+ghost+town&FORM=IGRE

It is a small living ghost town in the mountains west of Kingman Az......I sure hope I have Sprint Cell Service.

There is a hotel/cafe there that is believed to be haunted......maybe I'll get lucky and feel a ghost.


Bye for now

Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment