Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Warrm and wonderful monday

Today was a very comfortable day, sunny, warm with just a little breeze.

I was able to get a few more photos out of my camera and into my photo file so I would love to share them with you now:

Sorry about the quality....camera phone and two or three trips around the email world seem to have really hurt the quality.

Desert flowers are very small and I have a hard time holding still enough....especially difficult for me to kneel down and get close....I'll keep trying as they really are very pretty(












I.m sorry the cell photos of the little tiny flowers are not showing up well ....I have ordered a cord for my camera and hope to have new photos before the flowers go away till next year.
Many of the white flowers are so small that they are hard for me to see standing up.....even on the days my eyes are focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment