Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today's adventures

Today's adventures included going over to visit "Shorty"a 88 year old man I met the other day, he invited me over to look at a 3 wheeled bike he is building using a chain saw engine....it is a crazy wood thing like Fred Flintstones might have driven...lol

Shorty told me he plans to drive it in a parade Sat. morning.

Here is another attempt  to show you the flowers....the penny give an idea how small they are and do not miss the little white off to the left of the purple flowers.....I could not get any closer than this with my cell phone.

.



Here is the home of the wood carver I mentioned before......I should have remembered to get closeups of the stones


The road into the old home...
Here is a photo of Dean

I tried to drive around on some of the old miners roads, but soon found out the roads are mostly for atv not my big dodge truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment