Monday, March 17, 2014

How many times am I going to say good bye to Cloride?

The wind finally let up yesterday so I packed up and left Cloride.

For those who do not know how the wind effect me lets just say it like a bad case of the flu......I end up curled up on the couch unable to function, I end up going days without being able to do much more than pee.

So my week near Cloride had both good and bad....good I loved the town and the other things I saw.....somehow I think I have lost the photos of my trip up the mountain. Big Wash Road is a very step road that goes to a small camping ground ( I would never take a motor home or even small trailer up there as the downgrade would kill most brakes)......I'll look for the photos, it was rather impressive with the views and such.....never knew you could get so high in Arizona.
I was told this lot could be bought for $3000 if the conditions there were better for my health.....I would love to buy this and set my trailer there a few months each year.



I took these photos to show Sandy the corner lot.....you might as well enjoy them too!

OK the secret is out....just call that number


I love old trailers, did you figure that  out yet?

Good bye Cloride


No comments:

Post a Comment