Monday, March 17, 2014

My new home away from home is fantastic !!!!!

This was my first glimpse of Lake Mead, I took it from the visitors center near Boulder Dam


Here is the big rig....I stopped by the hot springs....wonder what is up in the cave?

Do you see the turtle???

The turtle was very camera shy....but he is there....as well as few other turtles and many fish.

There he is!!!!

This is the stream that comes out of the springs.......they say it can be dangerous if you let it get up you nose.....really!  It is about 80 degrees and last night around 10pm there was nobody around except for yours truly and I got in naked!!!!! 

How this for a camp spot?







This was last nights moon rise








This mornings sunrise


The well fargo trailer is a couple from Canada.....very nice, we had a nice visit and I drank a beer....just one and I was wiped out....lol       Dieter was involved in a motorcycle accident 35 years ago.....he was in a coma for 6 weeks and has some similar TBI issues to mine, but he is much less sensitive to the things I'm sensitive to....it was fun to talk about our new lives.....he had a good way of describing his TBI injuries..."I just seem to have lost my edge" he told me




Well I mentioned the hot springs....be forewarned I'll be back and I'll be naked!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The springs must feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos. Looks like you are enjoying life. GOOD!

    Donna O'Donnell Figurski
    survivingtraumaticbraininjury.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete