Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Leonardo da Vinci part 2

Ok sorry for so many photos, but I liked so much of what I saw, I just can't figure out what to leave out.











I'm not sure why my camera would not focus......I was getting tired at the time and I could no longer even see the image in my view finder.















































This wall is a time line of his life.....it shows the order of his art, invention, political activities and the bottom row shows what was going on in the world at that time.





I took this close up of the beginning of his life and the following is the end.






















This is a self locking bridge....very interesting!!!














I have seen this screw pump used still today.
























































This is one way to walk on water































Well folks.....it has taken me hours to input all these photos so I think I will end it here with what was my favorite painting

No comments:

Post a Comment